University of Southern California

SCampus Student Guidebook

Student Services

Veteran Certifications

Veterans Affairs Coordinator: Samantha Marquez
(213) 740-4619
John Hubbard Hall 114B

The Veteran Affairs Office assists with GI Bill benefit claims by providing certifications of enrollment to the Veterans Administration. Eligible veterans and dependents must report to the Veterans Affairs Office each semester to renew VA certifications.

Post a Comment